On this page, I list out various tools and technologies I use on a daily basis.
I built my computer with the following parts:
- Intel Core i7-8700K CPU
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance DRAM
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler
- ASRock Z370 Motherboard
- Fractal Design Meshify Mini Case
I’m running Ubuntu 18.04 OS.
Here are some of my dot files.
I like Visual Studio Code as a general purpose editor. Especially for
- Web development
- General-purpose text editing
For compiled languages such as Java, I think JetBrains IDEs are great.
If I need a terminal-based editor, I prefer Vim.
My go-to desktop apps, in addition to the editors/IDEs listed above, are
- Brave as my everyday browser.
- Spotify for music.
- Discord for chatting with friends and dev communities.
- VMWare for using Windows on Linux.